Ingredients-Friends,Life,etc.Mix & Stir =Mixed Veg

Friday, January 9, 2009

HIHI I have not posted for a long time.Hahaha met Vanessa and Jiayan and denise and Geraldine at OLN i miss them so much then i kept bugging them about number 1.Haha I Love Nan chiau and my class is very hyper something like that.Met loads of new friends and Denise is the only one who knows everything okay not everything .Went Recess with her 2day very fun I think ya sumthing happened that kinda made my day.Maybe I putting Drama or International Dance as 1st choice I dun noe.Met new friends did i say that already?never mind like Pei Zhen,Charmaine,Joanna,Serene,Claire,Le'schane,jane min,belicia,all 3 cheryls,maegan,junice,jasmine,eliss,elitz,jolene.Haha quite close to Serene,PeiZhen and Charmaine.Pei Zhen 13 serene 14 I 15 so get to sit with each other a lot.I am the Sports Champion.Haha.Then On PE i run like crazy then the next day my thighs hurt but u can't blame me cause never do warm up and i holidays only exercise a bit.Haha.The international dance tryouts very cute the drama club people i can immediately open up 2.Haha.
Bye ,Will update soon.But Close friends Call me I am bursting to tell you things.

Number 1 Rockz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home