Ingredients-Friends,Life,etc.Mix & Stir =Mixed Veg

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

.Yesterday Chinese teacher never come so have relief teacher so Me Chun Ming Cheryl Ang and Claire and Jolene play Truth Dare Double Dare.Then my turn I picked Truth Chun Ming asked me In this class who do you think is the most compatible with you.Guess what I say-Find out yrself.If you know my character alot you defintely know.I said number 2's name.It's a hint for you. But that's so last year.or yesterday then today P.E did P.C ya ran 1 round around the school for P.E test must run 5 ROUNDS! I ran 1 round already faint faint one.Mind my bad english.Then after that yesterday recess I keep saying Denise is trying to attract number 3's attention haha.She keep pushing me then Today history I in the same group with Christle Cheryl Ong Joanna and Chun Ming and Clarence.Haha we own self chose one.Anyway we took such a long time to chose which number to do that we got stuck with the worst one.STAMPS!!!Must do a min of 16 boards.A4 size one must have 8 stamps every piece then must wrap the board also.Our history teacher show us her one she did with her classmates last time.They used 500 dollars!OMG!Oh ya the most outstanding one will go for competition .Anyway we this Saturday will be going to some shopping center that they recommended in the paper.I dun even noe where it is.Due date is 2nd Feb.Anyway when we discussing what date we meet that's when my crush faded cause of something he said which i will not reveal.Who needs boys anyway they only bring you down.In studies,pride and something something.Only Le'shane, Claire, Pei Zhen, Denise,Charmaine and Serene know about my crush so whatever.I got 17 over 20 for my ting xie It is already very good as I dun noe 2 Question and I was halfway thinking about another Question worth 3 marks when teacher said stop.I did not even noe there was a time limit.So just to let you know My CCA Choices are-
1st-International Dance
2nd-ELDDS
3rd-Track and field
4th-Green Club
5th-Red Cross
6th-NPCC
I was already pre selected into International dance and ELDDS!Can't wait to go back to school tomorrow.Wanna meet everyone .Denise can't go she need to do history project same like mine STAMPS!Actually got blog and powerpoint and scapbook one.WAWAWAWA!Only willing to spend 15 dollars on this project.You know this will count in my grade so must do nicely.After CNY straightaway have class test.AND THE GRADE WILL BE PART OF OUR CA1 MARKS!Talk about pressure and I have not been in this school for about 1 month yet.This good side of not having a crush is that u can talk to them freely not caring what they think .You can listen and give yr teacher yr fullest sttention INSTEAD of always looking st them or sneaking glances thats what i always did.For 20 days straight.The Bad side??Everytime you see a cute guy you will fall for him.Damn it.Blame the hormones.I need to cut my nails and groom myslef before CNY and I will be doing it now or after my HW.Dunno why I telling you all this.Friday going back to OLN.Sat Going out.Sun Reunion dinner but I dun even noe when it is let's just assume.Mon CNY Tue CNY.Wed already the test ARE STARTING OH MY!TATA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home